What does privacy regulation look like in Kenya, Japan, Brazil, or South Africa?
Gabriela Zanfir-Fortuna is a Senior Counsel for Global Privacy and EU data protection law at the Future of Privacy Forum and former legal officer for the EDPS (Brussels). She holds a PhD in data protection law.
- Dr. Gabriela Zanfir-Fortuna on Twitter
- Proposal for an EU Regulation on Artificial Intelligence
- Japan’s Personal Information Protection Commission
- Kenya Data Protection Act (PDF)
- Brazilian Data Protection Law (as translated into English and made available by the IAPP)
- South Africa’s Data Protection Law (POPIA), as summarized by the National Law Review
- Training courses at the Future of Privacy Forum: Understanding Digital Data Flows