What is the current status of the ePrivacy Regulation?
Katharina Weimer is a partner in the privacy team of Fieldfisher and located in the Munich office. She has been advising her clients in the data protection landscape for more than 12 years with a focus on international companies.
Kirsten Ammon is a lawyer of Fieldfisher’s IT and privacy team in the Hamburg office. She develops practical privacy solutions for her clients that are mainly located in Europe and the US.
- Latest draft of the EU ePrivacy Regulation (EU Council mandate, February 10th 2021)
- EDPB’s Statement 3/2021 on the ePrivacy Regulation (European Data Protection Board, March 9th 2021)
- Planet 49 ruling (Court of Justice of the European Union, October 2019)
- Katharina Weimer (Fieldfisher)
- Kirsten Ammon (Fieldfisher)