Is there a winning strategy to handle the current “patchwork” of US state-level comprehensive privacy laws with a simplified, common framework?
Molly Martinson is a lawyer at Wyrick Robbins, a Raleigh-based law firm with outstanding privacy compliance credentials. She advises clients on a whole range of applicable privacy frameworks (CCPA, CPRA, FCRA, CAN-SPAM, COPPA, HIPAA), data breaches, laws regulating data brokers, and laws governing website and mobile application privacy policies. She also regularly advises international and U.S.- based clients on the applicability and requirements of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Molly received her B.A., cum laude from Wake Forest University and her J.D. with honors from UNC Schoolors Writing Scholar. She also received the Gressman-Pollitt Award for Excellence in Oral Advocacy. Molly served as a law clerk to the Honorable Robert N. Hunter, Jr. on the Supreme Court of North Carolina and the North Carolina Court of Appeals before entering private practice.
- Molly Martinson on LinkedIn
- California Consumer Privacy Act
- Virginia Consumer Data Protection Act
- Colorado Privacy Act
- Utah Consumer Privacy Act
- Summary of the Texas Data Privacy and Security Act (National Law Review)
- Connecticut Data Privacy Act
- Florida Privacy Protection Act
- Montana Consumer Privacy Law
- Oregon Consumer Privacy Act
- Global Privacy Control
- Wyrick Robbins